Over the years, I’ve read a lot of books.
My only regret is that I never kept a list of what I’ve actually read. As I work my way through the knowledge of the world, this list will only keep getting longer (also as I remember the books I have read this year).
FYI, a * means it’s a re-read.
Want to share a book with me? Let me know!
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Toymaker by Liam Pieper
- Burial Rights by Hannah Kent
- A Week in December by Sebastian Faulks*
- Everyone Brave is Forgotten by Chris Cleave
- Room by Emma Donoghue
- Traitor by Stephen Daisley
- 4 3 2 1 by Paul Auster
Biography / History
- Agent Zigzag by Ben Macintyre
- The German War: A Nation Under Arms by Nicholas Stargardt*
- On Revolution by Hannah Arendt
- Their Darkest Hour by Laurence Rees
- The Long Walk by Slavomir Rawicz
- We Die Alone by David Howarth
- East West Street: On the Origins of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity by Philippe Sands
- Fateful Choices: Ten Decisions that Changed the World, 1940–1941 by Ian Kershaw
Entrepreneurship / Leadership
- Get Over Your Damn Self: The No-BS Blueprint to Building a Life-Changing Business by Romi Neustadt
- The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds by Michael Lewis and W. W. Norton
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
- The Cost of Bravery by Allan Sparkes*
- The Feel Good Hit of the Year by Liam Pieper
- Mistakes Were Made by Liam Pieper